Cercasi User Interface Designer in Technogym
We are looking for a brilliant and passionate UI Designer who will help us to improve our strong visual design skills and raise the bar to innovate customers’ interactions in the sports activity. Design is in our DNA, and this is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is excited about making a real impact on future technology-driven products and experiences. You will work as a member of the digital team alongside product management. We are looking for someone that is forward-thinking and willing to challenge and provoke new ways to connect with our consumers. This position requires strong design, communication, and organization skills, and the ability to work across teams.
You will also be expected to quickly broaden his/her technical understanding as new technologies become available. A deep understanding of our customers and creating great product experiences is a must. This position requires a sport’s passionate and training addicted person, who enhances his job and the dialogue with the colleagues, thanks to his/her sensibility and his/her cultural background. Our Designer is responsible for the production of artwork to be used for graphic layout (app for tablet and mobile website, campaign) challenging himself constantly while searching the best solution with meticulous attention to details. Our Designer is responsible for move the world of wellness to the next beautiful step.
Key Role responsibilities
- Create user-friendly, high-fidelity interfaces mockups and prototypes, using software tools, starting from a deep understanding of our customers’ feedbacks & needs.
- Keeping in mind the different devices on which our clients access the platform (mobile, desktop, etc) and apply responsive design techniques
- Help product development process thought ideas and designs using makeup, tests, and review analysis of product performance.
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel-perfect mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Developing interactive dashboards and different types of visualizations.
- Sketch new framework and update the customer interaction in compliance with our company design identity and guidelines
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Highly detailed communication of design principles, as well as design specifications to engineers
- MBA or equivalent master’s degree in design.
- 3+ years of UX/UI experience.
- 1+ years of Service Design experience.
- Experience in Software Design is essential, specifically great skills in UI design.
- Sketch, Adobe & Invision evangelist.
- Figma, Photoshop, and After Effects passionate.
- Superior problem-solving attitude.
- Capability to work in high-demand contexts.
- Proven track record working on both mobile projects.
- Online outstanding portfolio (Behance, Dribble).
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX.
- Keen attention to detail and stellar time management skills.
- Great attitude and a strong team player that is ready and excited to collaborate.
- User-centered design approach and comfortable gathering feedback from users and stakeholders.
- Use rapid prototyping to communicate concepts and interactions to stakeholders
- Proficient in Sketch.
- Strong conceptual thinking. Designers are expected to not just flawlessly execute teammates’ ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process.
- English is mandatory for the role.
- Addiction to sports and fitness.
- Experience with Jira & Confluence.
Technogym is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision, and making it come true!
– – – – – – – – –
Data di pubblicazione: 08/10/2020
>> Link originale offerta <<