User Experience designer c/o Technogym
We are looking for an Experience Designer who will help us to improve our strong visual design skills and raise the bar to innovate customers’ interactions on our website and platforms. Design is in our DNA, and this is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is excited about making a real impact on future technology-driven products and experiences. You will work as a member of the digital team alongside product management. We are looking for someone that is forward-thinking and willing to challenge and provoke new ways to connect & interact with our consumers. This position requires strong design, communication, and organization skills, and the ability to work across teams.
You will also be expected to quickly broaden his/her technical understanding as new technologies become available. A deep understanding of our customer’s behaviors to create great digital product experiences. This position requires a sport’s passionate and training addicted person, who enhances his job and the dialogue with the colleagues, thanks to his/her passion and his/her cultural background. Our Designer is responsible for the production of artwork, framework & mockups to be used for graphic layout (app for tablet and mobile website) challenging himself constantly while searching for the best solution with meticulous attention to detail. Our Designer is responsible for move the world of wellness to the next beautiful digital usability era.
Key Role responsibilities
- Create user-friendly, high-fidelity interface mockups and prototypes, using software tools, starting from a deep understanding of our customers’ feedbacks & needs.
- Keeping in mind the different devices on which our clients access the platform (mobile, desktop, etc) and apply responsive design techniques
- Help product development process thought ideas and designs using makeup, tests, and review analysis of product performance.
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel-perfect mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Sketch new framework and update the customer interaction in compliance with our company design identity and guidelines
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Highly detailed communication of design principles, as well as design specifications to engineers
- Degree in Graphic Design, Art Direction or equivalent (from a leading institution preferred
- At least 5+ years of UX/UI design preferred e-commerce experience (Sport-fashion and design)
- Figma, Sketch, Photoshop (After Effects and Premiere passionate)
- Superior problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX.
- Solid understanding of UX: wireframe, interaction, user personas, user journeys, navigation;
- Strong interest in the latest navigation design trends, technology, and social media
- Ability to design and create graphic, photographic, video, and motion content
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- English is mandatory for the role.
Technogym is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision, and making it come true!
– – – – – – – – –
Data di pubblicazione: 26/01/2021
>> Link originale offerta <<